Comfort Cool Wrist & Thumb
- Wraparound supports are made of thin, 1/16" (1.6mm) perforated neoprene with a terry cloth liner that helps keep skin cool and comfortable.
- Reinforced stitching allows the splint to be trimmed below the thumb MP joint if desired.
- This extended version of the wraparound thumb splint (above) supports the wrist for combined conditions such as tendinitis, arthritis, de Quervain’s, joint instabilities and post-surgical repair of the wrist and thumb.
- Special pull-through wrist strap requires less hand manipulation, making it easy to adjust and fasten the splint. Wide Neoloopu strap provides extra support and compression around the wrist.
- Hand wash and air dry.
- Anti-microbial and latex-free.
- To size, measure circumference at MP joints along the distal palmar crease:
- Size MP Circ. Small 6" to 7" (15 to 18cm)
- Medium 7" to 8" (18 to 20cm)
- Large 8" to 9" (20 to 23cm)